A setting that lets you choose your target locations to reach out to your customers. Learn how to target ads to geographic locations.
- Location targeting lets you select specific locations where you want your ad to be shown. Location targeting then allows your ads to appear for people in those locations.
- For most campaign types, you can choose locations such as entire countries, areas within a country like cities or territories, and even a radius around a location, or your Google My Business locations, for your ads to show. Google Ads may also suggest related locations that you can choose to target based on your current settings.
- You can also select locations to exclude in your campaigns if you don't want your ads to show in specific regions.
- Hotel Ads campaigns, which are typically meant for an audience of travelers, can be targeted and excluded only by country or territory.
- Location targeting helps you focus your advertising on the areas where you'll find the right customers, and will hopefully help you increase your profits as a result. We suggest that you choose regions where your business can serve your ideal customers.