G Suite Business
Prices for G Suite Basic and Business are increasing in April 2019. Annual Plan customers will pay the new price at their next contract renewal on or after April 2019. To see your new price, go the Billing page of your Admin console.
G Suite Business is the enhanced office suite of Google services. In addition to everything available in G Suite Basic, it includes features listed below.
Price: USD 10 per user per month
With G Suite Business, each user in your organization can store unlimited Gmail messages, Google Photos, and files in Drive. Or if there are 4 or fewer users in your organization, each user gets 1 TB of storage.
Users can also use Google Cloud Search to:
- Search for company content across Gmail, Docs, Calendar, and their other G Suite services
- Receive useful information and suggestions from assist cards
Learn more about Google Cloud Search.
With Team Drives, files belong to a team instead of an individual. If members leave, files stay where they are so the team can continue to share information and get work done. Learn more
Archiving with Vault
Use Vault to retain, archive, search, and export your organization's data for eDiscovery and compliance needs. Learn more
- Advanced Drive audit reporting, custom alerts, and APIs. Learn more
Mobile audits and alerts, such as when a device is compromised. Learn more
Drive activity alerts
Get custom alerts on Drive activity, such as when documents are shared outside your domain. Learn more
Deploy and monitor security keys for your organization, and purchase them at a discounted rate. Learn more
Extra policy controls
Restrict even more tasks to specific users, based on organizational units.
- Sync Drive files with local files on their computer. Learn more
- Share Drive and Docs editors files outside your organization, to anyone or only whitelisted domains. Learn more
- Use Docs editors offline. Learn more
- Open files in third-party web apps from the Chrome Web Store. Learn more
- Use Docs add-ons built by third-party developers. Learn more