AppSheet is available in all Google Workspace editions for creating applications, but requires separate licensing. AppSheet Pro licenses are included for Google Workspace Enterprise Plus customers. Compare editions.
AppSheet is a no-code development platform that enables anyone without coding experience to build mobile and web applications.
AppSheet apps are built from data sources like Google Sheets, Excel, Cloud SQL, Salesforce, and other similar connectors. App user activity is synced to the connected data source(s). Learn more about AppSheet data connectors.
Apps are dynamic and can be used across mobile devices or browsers. Design the interface of applications using UX templates to create maps, calendars, dashboards and more. Automated workflows can also be incorporated into apps for doing things like sending notifications, generating emails, creating custom reports and modifying data across any connected source.
Steps for app creators
- To get started, visit AppSheet.com and sign in using your Google account, or create an application from Google Sheets by clicking ToolsConnect to AppSheet.
- When connecting a Sheet to AppSheet via the Sheets Tools menu, ensure your Sheet contains tabular data, with clear column headers and some rows of data
- From AppSheet.com, click My AppsCreate a new app to create a new application from an existing Google Sheet or other connected data source.
- Customize your app using the AppSheet Editor.
- Visit UsersUsers to share the app with team members through email invitations or by granting access to an entire domain. App users of deployed apps require paid licenses. Ask your administrator about your subscription and learn more about pricing.
Steps for administrators
Google Workspace Enterprise Plus users who create AppSheet apps will be entitled to create and publish apps with AppSheet PRO features to other Google Workspace Enterprise Plus users of the same organization at no additional cost.
In order for your organization to use AppSheet, follow these steps.
- Purchase user licenses for your team at appsheet.com by going to My AccountBilling or by contacting sales.
- Invite team members to use AppSheet on appsheet.com by going to My TeamMembersInvite Members.
For more information and AppSheet support resources, visit appsheet.com/support.