Supported editions for this feature: Frontline; Business Starter, Standard and Plus; Enterprise; Education Fundamentals, Standard, Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Plus; G Suite Basic and Business; Essentials; Cloud Identity Free and Premium. Compare your edition
For computers managed by Fundamental management and Assistant-enabled smart home devices, such as Nest smart displays and speakers. To sign a user out of their mobile device, reset their sign-in cookies.
To remove yourself or other members from a home, see Remove Google Nest devices from the Google Home app.
As an administrator, you can protect your organization's data on computers and smart home devices when any of the following happen:
- A user's device was lost or stolen
- You don't recognize a device that is listed in your Admin console
- A user leaves your organization
To prevent unauthorized access to data, you can sign a user out from their Google Workspace account on that device.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices.
- Click Endpoints.
- Select the devices that you want to sign users out from.
- At the top right, click More Sign Out User.
- Click Sign Out User to confirm.