G Suite Business
G Suite Business is the enhanced office suite. In addition to everything available in G Suite Basic, it includes unlimited Google Drive storage and Google Vault for everyone in your organization, plus additional Drive administration, auditing, and reporting features.
G Suite Business is USD 10 per user per month.
- Use Vault to retain, archive, search, and export your organization's data for eDiscovery and compliance needs. Learn more
- Gain additional insights:
- Get custom alerts on Drive activity, such as when documents are shared outside your domain. Learn more
- Deploy, monitor, and manage security keys for your organization, and purchase them at a discounted rate. Learn more
- Specify exactly which users can do these tasks, based on organizational units:
- Install or use Drive for Mac/PC to sync Drive files with their computer. Learn more
- Share Drive and Docs editors files outside your organization, to anyone or only whitelisted, external domains. Learn more
- Enable offline access to Docs editors. Learn more
- Open files in third-party web apps installed from the Chrome Web Store. Learn more
- Use Docs add-ons built by third-party developers. Learn more
- New to G Suite? Sign up and then Get started with G Suite Business.
- Already have G Suite Business? Upgrade to G Suite Enterprise by contacting a Google Sales representative or local reseller.