Enable Gmail Labs
Gmail Labs are not available in the new Gmail Early Adopter Program (EAP), and will be deprecated in 2018.
Gmail Labs are experimental, pre-release features that users can enable to add key business functionality to their Inboxes. When Gmail Labs are enabled, users can go to a Labs tab in their Gmail settings to turn on the Labs they want to use.
Enable Gmail Labs for your users
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Apps, then click G Suite > Gmail.
- Select Labs from the list of links below the page title.
- To make labs available for all users in your organization, check Enable Gmail Labs for my users.
- To control the options for each lab, check Advanced Labs Management, and choose from the following:
- Allowed—Users have the option to enable the lab
- Enabled—The lab is enabled for all users
- Disabled—Users can't use this lab
- Click Save changes.
There may be a delay before the change takes effect.
Important: Because Gmail Labs are experimental and are not officially "released," they may change, break, or disappear at any time. See About Google Labs to learn more.