If you're an administrator of Google Accounts for an organization, you can control who uses Google Ads from their account. Just turn Google Ads on or off for those people in your Admin console. People who have Google Ads turned on can use it to manage online advertising for your business from their account.
Control who uses Google Ads in your organization
Before you begin: To turn a service on or off for certain users, put their accounts in an organizational unit (to control access by department) or add them to an access group (to allow access for users across or within departments).
From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps > Additional Google Services > Google Ads.
- Click Service status.
To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
(Optional) To turn a service on or off for an organizational unit:
- At the left, select the organizational unit.
- Select On or Off.
- Click Override to keep your setting if the service for the parent organizational unit is changed.
- If Overridden is already set for the organizational unit, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about organizational structure.
To turn on a service for a set of users across or within organizational units, select an access group. For details, go to turn on a service for a group.
Learn to use Google Ads at the Google Ads Help Center.