If you're an administrator of Google Accounts for an organization, you can control who uses Google Ads from their account. Just turn Google Ads on or off for those people in your Admin console. People who have Google Ads turned on can use it to manage online advertising for your business from their account.
Control who uses Google Ads in your organization
Before you begin: To turn the service on or off for certain users: Put their accounts in an organizational unit (to control access by department) or put them in an access group (to control access for users across or within departments).
From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps > Additional Google Services > Google Ads.
- Click Service status.
To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
To turn on or off a service only for users in an organizational unit:
- At the left, select the organizational unit.
- Select On or Off.
- To keep the service turned on or off even when the service is turned on or off for the parent organizational unit, click Override.
- If the organization's status is already Overridden, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about organizational structure.
To turn on a service for a set of users across or within organizational units, select an access group. For details, go to turn on a service for a group.
Learn to use Google Ads at the Google Ads Help Center.