- What is Partner Dash?
- How do I log in to Partner Dash?
- How do I move between applications?
- How do I switch between accounts?
- How do I share an application?
- What are the "My Applications" and "Public Applications" tabs?
- How do I get help for a specific application?
- I see an error saying I don't have access to this service. What do I do?
What is Partner Dash?
Partner Dash is a service that hosts several applications used by Google's partners to manage their relationships with us. Some of these applications are invite-only, while others are publicly available to anyone logged in with a Google Account. To learn more about the invite-only applications on Partner Dash, please contact your Google representative.
How do I log in to Partner Dash?
To log in to Partner Dash, visit http://partnerdash.google.com.
How do I move between applications?
To move between applications, click the Dash link at the top left of the page. The dashboard displays all of the applications you have access to. To open a specific application, just click the application’s icon.
How do I switch between accounts?
The name of the account that is currently opened (for example, ) appears at the upper left of the page. To change accounts, click the account name and make a selection from the drop-down list. Note that this option is only applicable if you have access to multiple accounts.
How do I share an application?
To share an application with other users, click the Share button at the upper left while logged into the application you wish to share. The Sharing settings dialog will open, where you can manage the sharing settings for the current account. If you don't see this button then you do not have the required access to share the account.
What are the "My Applications" and "Public Applications" tabs?
These tabs separate the two types of applications that are available on Partner Dash:
- "My Applications": This tab contains the set of applications you have explicitly been granted access to, either as an individual or as part of a group. If you don't see this tab, or if the tab is empty, you have not been explicitly added to any applications.
- "Public Applications": This tab contains the set of applications that are publicly available to anyone when they log in to Partner Dash. If you don't see this tab, or if the tab is empty, there are no Public Applications available at this time.
How do I get help for a specific application?
Each application on Partner Dash provides its own in-application help resources or links. Please visit the "Settings" menu within your application to find help specific to that application.
I see an error saying I don't have access to this service. What do I do?
If you're using Google Apps on a custom domain (a domain owned by your organization), your administrator may have disabled access to the Partner Dash service. In this case, your domain administrator will need to use the Google Admin console to enable the Partner Dash service.
When you contact your domain administrator, please direct them to the following documentation for instructions on how to do this: Turn services On or Off for users