Turn additional Google services on or off
As an administrator of your organization's Google Accounts, you can control who uses the additional Google services that are available in your Google Admin console. Just turn the service on or off for those users. Users who have the service turned on can use it from their account.
Note: Some additional services don't have an individual On or Off control in the Admin console. You can turn these services on or off all at once. For details, see Manage access to services that aren't controlled individually.
Control who can use an additional Google service
Before you begin: To turn the service on or off for select groups of users, put their accounts in an organizational unit.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- Click the name of the service you want to turn on or off to open its settings page.
Tip: Scroll to see all services.
At the top of the gray box, click More and choose:
- On for everyone to turn on the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- Off for everyone to turn off the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- On for some organizations to change the setting only for some users.
If you chose On for some organizations:
- In the left panel, select Settings for specific organizational units.
- Select the organization that contains the users whose settings you want to change.
- Select On or Off to change the setting.
- Click Override to keep the setting the same, even if the parent setting changes.
- If the organization's status is already Overridden, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about the organizational structure.
- Control who can access Google services
- Opt in to new services (to turn new services on or off by default)
- G Suite for Education Core and Additional services