To help your Business Profile stand out, complete the information on your profile.
After your business is verified, your Business Profile displays across all of Google. However, if your profile isn’t complete, it may be harder for customers to find and engage with your business. The more familiar you are with the features of your Business Profile, the more beneficial your Business Profile can be for your business.
When you complete your profile:
- Customers are 2.7 times more likely to consider a business reputable if they find a complete Business Profile on Google Search and Maps.
- Customers are 70% more likely to visit and 50% more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with a complete Business Profile.
Manually upload your products
You can manually upload your in-store products with the Product Editor at no charge. Learn how to upload with the Product Editor.
Automatically upload your product
You can easily add your in-store products with Pointy at no charge. Learn how to add products with Pointy.
If you can’t add products via your Business Profile, enter your details here to get started.
There are several types of photos you can add to your Business Profile:
- Logo: Help your customers recognize your business on Google. For businesses that have their basic information, such as a phone number or hours of operation, the Business Profile highlights the logo.
- Cover photo: Set a cover photo at the top of your profile that best represents your business. In some instances, this action doesn’t guarantee the cover photo will show up as the first image for your business.
- Business photos: Add different photos to highlight features of your business to attract and inform customers. Learn more about business photos.
Add an opening date to your Business Profile to let customers know when your business first opened or will open.
Google uses various sources to determine how long a business has been in operation. On certain places in Google Search, the opening date may be used to let customers know how many years a business has been in operation. If the merchant believes there’s an error, they can set the correct opening date.
Only the year and month of your opening date are required. You can enter a date up to one year in the future, but it won't show up on Google until 90 days before the date.
You can share your review link with customers from your computer with your Business Profile. Through your review link, customers can leave reviews and view your Business Profile.
You can select various attributes to let customers know details about your business. You can share whether your business offers outdoor seating or Wi-Fi. Select relevant, accurate attributes for your Business Profile to help your business stand out online.
Attributes appear on your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps. If you add certain attributes to your profile, your business might show up in search results when people search for places with those attributes on Google Search and Google Maps.
Add or edit attributes
Your new attributes show up when customers find your business on Google Search and Maps.