Add local business photos or videos
Photos and videos help people find your business across Google, including on Search and Maps. These photos and videos come from both businesses themselves and their customers. Add your own business photos or videos to showcase your products and services to people who are looking for what you offer.
Add photos or videos
After you’ve selected the photos or videos you want to add to your Google My Business listing, make sure photos are in either JPG or PNG format and the right size, and videos follow our guidelines. Then, follow the instructions below to upload them to your listing.
- Sign in to Google My Business. If you have 2 or more locations, click Manage location for the location you'd like to upload photos for.
- From the menu, click Photos.
- Choose the type of photo or video you'd like to add.
- Upload the photo or video from your computer, or choose one you’ve already uploaded.
Types of photos
There are several types of photos you can add to your business listing:
- Profile photo: Help your customers recognize your business on Google.
- Cover photo: Showcase your page’s personality. Adding a cover photo automatically sets it as your listing’s preferred photo. This action doesn’t guarantee it populates as the first image for your business, but it does tell Google that you prefer to display this photo.
- Additional photos: Add different photos to spotlight features of your business that customers consider when making purchasing decisions. Learn more about business photos.
Your photos will look best on Google if they meet the following standards:
- Format: JPG or PNG.
- Size: Between 10 KB and 5 MB.
- Minimum resolution: 720 x 720 pixels.
- Quality: The photo should be in focus and well lit, and have no significant alterations or excessive use of filters. In other words, the image should represent reality.
Make sure your videos meet the following requirements:
- Duration: Up to 30 seconds long
- File size: Up to 100 MB
- Resolution: 720p or higher