Businesses can list their services on their Business Profile on Google.
This feature is available to services businesses that don't already have a services list provided by a third party.
How the services editor works
In Google My Business, you may see an option to add the services you offer, along with their descriptions and prices. To keep your services list organized, group services into sections.
When customers find your business listing on Google, they'll see your services listed under "Services."
Add or edit services
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- From the menu, click Info.
- In the "Services" section, click Edit .
- Add your sections and items.
Services businesses can choose from suggested types of services (for example, plumbers may see "Install faucet" or "Repair toilet" as services to add). If the type of service isn't listed, they can add their own custom services.