This feature is available to all services businesses.
How the services editor works
In Google My Business, you may get an option to add the services you offer, along with their descriptions and prices. If your business has multiple categories, group services together into sections under the appropriate category to keep your services organized.
When local customers search on Google for a service you offer, that service may be highlighted on your profile. Customers on mobile devices can also find all your services under "Services."
Add or edit services on Google My Business
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- From the menu, click Info.
- In the "Services" section, click Edit .
- Add your services.
- Click Save.
If the type of service you perform isn't listed, you can add custom services.
- Sign in to a Google Account that's an Owner or Manager of the profile you want to edit.
- To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name. You can also search for “my business.”
- If you manage multiple locations, select View profile for the one you want to manage.
- In the menu above the search results, select Edit profile.
- Click Services.
- Select the service you want to edit.
- To add a new service, click Add more services.
Service businesses can choose from suggested types of services. For example, plumbers may get "Install faucet" or "Repair toilet" as services to add. If the type of service isn't listed, you can add your own custom services.
Tip: Certain custom services are prohibited and will be auto-rejected by our arbitration system. These include vulgarities, gibberish, personally identifiable information (PII), URLs, and phone numbers.