About Shopping campaigns in the new AdWords experience
Shopping campaigns are making their debut in the new AdWords experience. Take advantage of the updated features to manage your campaigns and let us know how it goes. We're working hard to design the best retail advertising experience yet, and you can make a direct impact by sharing your feedback with us.
This article explains the benefits of the new AdWords experience for Shopping campaigns and which features are available so far.
- Simpler, more intuitive workflows to help you accomplish tasks quickly.
- Same performance you're used to, so your campaigns continue to run the same way you're already familiar with. And, you can always switch back to the previous version of AdWords if you get stuck.
- Shopping campaign management that's easier than ever.
These are the key features currently available for Shopping campaigns in the new AdWords experience. We’ll update this page as new features are added.
(This is your account's home base, available exclusively in the new AdWords, where you'll find Google-generated performance insights.)
|Campaign creation and management|
|Product group editing and creation|
|Critical account alerts|
|Keyword creation and management|
You'll be able to find a link to these features from the new AdWords. For now, they open previous AdWords in a new tab (so you don't lose your place).
|Features linked to|
Here are the primary features that aren't available yet for Shopping campaigns in the new AdWords. Stay tuned.
|Not yet available|
|Advanced location options|
|Advanced editing, for example: automated rules, bulk uploads, copy/paste|
|Business data/Shared library|
Create a new campaign
- Sign in to AdWords.
- Click Campaigns in the page menu.
- Click the plus button , then select New campaign.
- For "Campaign type," select Shopping.
- Set your campaign settings.
- Click Save and continue.
Send us feedback
We want to hear about what's working for you in the new AdWords and what could be improved. To share your thoughts, click the help icon in the top right side of your account, then click Leave feedback.