Add or remove Home page controls
When you sign in to the Google Admin console, you arrive at your Admin console Home page. Here, you'll find controls for performing administrator tasks like adding users to your account and managing service settings. Some controls you need might initially be hidden. You can easily add these controls to your Home page, then arrange controls however you like.
To find and arrange Home page controls:
- Click More controls to see hidden Home page controls.
- Unhide a control you need by dragging it from More controls to the Home page.
- Hide any control you don't need by dragging it down to More controls.
- Once you have controls you want, drag them around your Home page to arrange them however you want.
- Click More controls again to hide the extra controls you don't need.
Your changes apply only to your account. When other administrators sign in, their Home page has the controls they placed there.