Send billing and account notifications to another admin
You can change who in your organization gets important emails from Google, about your managed Google Account. Initially, the admin who signs up for your Google service is the primary admin who gets these messages. However, you can assign another super admin to get these messages.
Messages sent to the primary admin
Important messages sent to the primary admin include:
- Changes to your Google service
- Changes to the Admin console
- Billing notifications
- Communications for support
Note: These messages are separate from the product tips, offers, and other announcements that all super admins can opt into.
Send important messages to another admin
From the Admin console Home page, go to Company profileProfile.
- Next to Contact information, under Primary administrator account, enter the username of the super admin who should get important messages about your account.
Note: Use your super admin username, not an alias.
- Under Secondary email address, enter another email address where you want to get these messages. This address must be outside the domain that you use for your Google service—for example, a personal Gmail address.
The admin's contact information appears in your company profile, and the admin starts receiving important messages.
Suspend or remove the primary admin's account
You'll be prompted to select another primary admin before you can suspend or remove the existing primary admin's account.