Choose who gets important emails from Google about your Google Workspace or Cloud Identity account. Initially, the person who signs up for your Google Workspace or Cloud Identity service is the primary administrator who gets these messages. However, you can assign another super admin as the primary admin for your account.
Messages sent to the primary admin
Important messages sent to the primary admin include:
- Billing notifications
- Changes to your Google Workspace or Cloud Identity services
- Communications for support
- (Optional) Product communications: Receive feature updates, offers, and Google Workspace tips. Learn more.
Send important messages to another admin
From the Admin console Home page, go to Account settingsProfile.
- Click Contact info.
- Under Primary admin, enter the username of the super admin who should get important messages about your account. Note: Use your super admin username, not an alias.
- Under Secondary email, enter another email address where you want to get these messages. This address must be outside the domain that you use for your Google service—for example, a personal Gmail address.
The admin's contact information appears in your company profile, and the admin starts receiving important messages.