As your organization's administrator, you can choose which types of product emails you'd like to receive from Google.
Emails you can receive
- Performance suggestions and updates
- Feature announcements
- Offers, special events, and promotions
- Requests for feedback and testing
Update your preferences
Note: Emails are sent only to the primary admin for your account. Initially, this is the administrator who signed up for your Google service. You can change the primary admin to another admin at any time.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Account settingsPreferences.
- In the Communications preferences section, click Email.
- Select the emails you want to receive.
- At the bottom, click Save.