As a Google Workspace administrator, you can contact Google directly for support. Support options vary depending on your subscription, but there’s always a way for you to get in touch.
Have Essentials Starter edition? To contact support, you need to switch to Enterprise Essentials edition.
How to contact us
To contact a support specialist for help with your Google Workspace account:
- At the top right of the Admin console, click Get help .
- In the Help window, click Contact support.
- At the bottom of the Help window, describe your issue and click Send .
- If a Help article that relates to your issue is listed, click it to review.
- If you still need help, click This didn't help, continue to Support.
Having trouble accessing the Admin console? For help, see Can’t sign in to the Admin console.
Administrator Help Center: Search documentation for managing Google Workspace users and services.
Google Workspace status dashboard: View status of core services (Gmail, Calendar, and so on).
Google Workspace community
Google Workspace Community: Ask troubleshooting questions and get answers from Google Workspace product experts and other administrators.
Google Workspace for Admins Community: Join this community to view the latest news and resources for Google Workspace, including peer-to-peer conversations, launch announcements, product updates, road maps, and more.
@askworkspace: Follow our Twitter channel to receive timely support, incident communications, and quick self-help tips.
These policies apply only for administrators.
We investigate your issue according to priority level and time of submission. You can expect an initial response within 1 business day or less.
|Priority and type of issue||Example|
|P1: Critical service-access issue affecting more than one user. Service unavailable or unusable, with no workaround.||Widespread email delays affecting the majority of email being sent or received.|
|P2: Critical service-access issue affecting one user, or an issue affecting collaboration among users. Product doesn't work as expected, with no feasible workaround.||A user can’t access email and receives a 500 Error page.|
|P3: Product doesn't work as expected, but a workaround is available.||Unable to delete a group forum post using the Delete button, but the message can be deleted with URL changes.|
|P4: Product doesn't work as desired, but functions and a workaround isn't necessary.||A user can’t easily add new words to the spell-check dictionary.|
We might need to gather more information from you to conduct additional testing. In these cases, we might ask you to:
- List the exact steps that cause the issue
- Follow troubleshooting steps
- Collect and send additional information, such as log files or message headers
Regardless of your issue, our commitment is to offer you a solution. Depending on your issue, the following solutions are possible:
- We fix your issue, provide a solution, or answer your question.
- We confirmed that the issue you reported is a missing feature. You can submit your issue as a Feature Idea in Google Cloud Connect.
- We can’t reproduce the issue, but provide recommendations for further investigation.
- We ask a third-party product team to help, and put you in contact with them for further assistance.
- We can’t resolve the issue you submitted, or determine it isn't supported.
- We resolve an outage tracked on the Google Workspace status dashboard and, at your specific request, send you a service credit and/or incident report.
When your case is resolved, you'll receive an email survey about how we handled your case. Your feedback is crucial in making improvements to our support structure and our products.