Get partner support
Before calling support, we recommend that you always open a support case to speed up your resolution time.
Open a support case
Important: Be sure to choose the right type of support request—for yourself or for your customer. If you don’t, we might not be able to process your ticket for security reasons.
- Using your reseller account credentials, sign in to the Google Cloud Support Center (GCSC). If you have trouble signing in, see How do I access GCSC?
- Choose the type of support request:
- For your customer—Locate the customer using the top search box or by clicking Accounts > My G Suite Customers.
- For yourself—Click Accounts > My Account.
- Click New Case.
- For Issue Type, choose Tech Support.
- Select the correct Component, Subcomponent, Priority, and Language. For details on setting Priority, see How we prioritize your issue
- In the Description field, give a short summary of the issue and provide any applicable troubleshooting information.
Note: If you select English as the language, the Description field is pre-filled with a template to help you provide the information that’s needed by support.
- Click Submit.
Phone support is available at 1-877-355-5787 (toll-free, U.S. only) or +1 646 257 4500 (worldwide, charges might apply). Additional phone support is available in 14 languages from select countries. If you call to open a support case for yourself, use your Partner PIN. If you call to open a case on behalf of a customer, use the customer’s PIN.
- Google Cloud Support Center—Open a support request for yourself or your customer.
- Invoice questions? Contact Google collections at the address noted at the bottom of your billing invoice.
- To get started with your Reseller console, check out the Reseller Console Introduction video.
- Google Cloud Connect (GCC)—Sign in to GCC to find curated troubleshooting resources and learn how to work with Google support.
- Partner Program Support—Contact us with any questions you may have about the partner program, including benefits and requirements, bookings and credentials, program tracks and tiers, and partner status.