You can show your products across multiple countries and languages.
- Once you upload an offer, you can target any combination of countries within the same feed. Learn more about supported languages and currencies
- You can select additional countries under your “Feed settings” tab in which to use your product data and/or use the shipping
[shipping]attribute to indicate which countries you’d like to target for individual products.
- Note: If you set up a multi-country shipping service, it will allow you to use a single service in multiple countries, but it won’t automatically impact which countries you target or where your products show.
If you use shipping attributes on an individual product level to target multiple countries, these products will be readily available to show in these countries.
For example, let’s say you select Germany as your primary country of sale and submit your product data in German. When you configure multiple countries on your product data, this data is now also targeted to German speakers in those countries, provided you meet the country-specific policy guidelines and set up shipping and geographical targeting for these countries.
Note: In addition to configuring additional countries in your feed, you can also opt-out products for Shopping ads in individual countries by using the excluded countries for Shopping ads
Add offers in additional languages
Translate your product data and landing pages to multiple languages to reach more customers.
To add offers in an additional language:
- Sign into your Merchant Center account.
- Click Products on the navigation menu, then click Feeds.
- Click the + icon to add a new feed.
- Select the new “Country of sale” and “Language”.
- Click Add under “Add more counties” to add the countries you want your product data to be shown in.
- Select which destinations you'd like to apply this feed to.
- Click Continue.
- Name and select your feed to upload.
- Click Create feed.
The offers provided in the new feed will take effect upon the next feed upload.
- To advertise your products with Shopping ads, set up targeting for Shopping campaigns in Google Ads for all the countries in which your product is sold. Your Google Ads location targeting settings, including location of interest or physical location, should align with your additional Shopping ads countries. Learn more about targeting geographic locations
- Select the original country of sale when setting up campaigns in Google Ads. For example, if you have a feed with the US as a country of sale and configure additional countries, select the “US” country of sale to include all offers and their target countries in your campaign.
- All uploaded offers must adhere to Google’s Shopping policies. If you target the same feed across multiple countries, country-specific policies are enforced separately for each country.
For example, to allow your products to show in countries which require shipping, make sure you've correctly configured a shipping service to cover these countries or provided the shipping attributes on an offer level. Keep in mind that shipping services can cover multiple countries. Learn more about multi-country shipping
If you don’t complete these steps, your products may not show in additional countries.
Customized product data
You may need to customize your product data under the following scenarios: