You can show your products across multiple countries and languages.
- Depending on your primary country of sale and the features you’ve opted into, you can select additional countries in which to use your product data.
- You can use the shipping attribute to indicate which countries you’d like to target for individual products.
Note: Setting up a multi-country shipping service will allow you to use a single service in multiple countries, but will not impact which countries you target or where your products show.
If your shipping attribute for individual products contains additional countries, these products will be readily available to show in these countries.
For example, let’s say you’ve selected Germany as your primary country of sale and submitted your product data in German. This data is now also available to German speakers in other countries, such as Belgium or Switzerland. Some of the products submitted in your German product data may show in these additional countries, provided that you meet country-specific policy guidelines and have set up shipping and geographical targeting for these countries.
The countries in which you can show your products using the same product data will vary depending on the country group of your products’ primary country of sale. Countries are categorized into two groups.
|Countries in Group A in which data may automatically show|
|Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.|
|Countries in Group B in which data may automatically show|
|Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Republic of Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.|
Directly add other languages or countries of sale
For language and country combinations that are not automatically supported, you can directly add a new country of sale to any primary feed.
To add a new country of sale:
- Sign into your Merchant Center account.
- Click Products on the navigation menu, then click Feeds.
- Select the feed to which you want to add the new country of sale.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- In the box labeled "Country of sale, language, and destinations" click Add.
- Select the new country and language (if applicable).
- Click Continue.
- Select which destinations you'd like to apply this feed to.
- Click Save.
The new country of sale will appear in your feed list and the additional country and language combination(s) will take effect upon the next feed upload.
- In order to advertise your products with Shopping ads, Set up targeting for Shopping campaigns in Google Ads for all of the countries in which your product is sold. Your Google Ads location targeting settings, including ‘‘Area of Interest” (AOI) or “Location of Presence” (LOP), should align with your additional Shopping ads countries. Learn more about targeting geographic locations
- It’s essential to choose the original "country of sale" when setting up campaigns. For example, if you have a US-based feed and you want to expand it to include new countries, you should opt it into additional countries of sale.
- All uploaded offers must adhere to Google’s Shopping policies. If you target the same feed across multiple countries, country-specific policies are enforced separately for each country.
For example, to allow your products to show in countries which require shipping, make sure you've correctly configured shipping. Keep in mind that shipping services can cover multiple countries. Learn more about multi-country shipping
If you do not complete these steps, your products may not show in additional countries.
Customized product data
You may need to customize your product data under the following scenarios:
Same language and currency
Same language, different currency
Different language and currency
title. Alternatively, you can use the Supplemental Feed feature to provide additional language-dependent attributes. Any currency conversions will take place automatically, so the user sees the cost in their local currency.