Remove a feed or target
Remove a feed
- Hover over the feed you'd like to delete.
- Click the delete icon that appears in the row for your feed.
The feed will be removed from your list in the Feeds section. Deleting a feed will remove all of the products that are submitted as product data in the feed. If you’re replacing an old feed with a new feed that contains similar product data, the new feed should be uploaded before you remove the old feed.
If you'd like to remove a specific product from your product data, go to the List section.
Remove a target
To remove a target from a feed:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Under Products in the navigation menu, click Feeds.
- Select the feed you'd like to update.
- Go to the Settings tab of the feed.
- Hover over the country and language that you'd like to remove, and click the delete icon that appears.