Before calling support, we recommend that you always open a support case to speed up your resolution time.
Open a support case
Important: Choose the right type of support request—for yourself or for your customer. Otherwise, we might not be able to process your ticket for security reasons.
- Sign in to the Google Cloud Support Center (GCSC) with your reseller account credentials. How do I access GCSC?
- Choose the type of support request:
- For your customer—Find the customer by search or click Accounts > My G Suite Customers.
- For yourself—Click Accounts > My Account.
- Click New Case.
- For Issue Type, choose Tech Support.
- Select the Component, Subcomponent, Priority, and Language. How we prioritize your issue
- In the Description, give a short summary of the issue and any troubleshooting information.
Note: If you select English as the language, the Description includes a template with information that’s needed by support.
- Click Submit.
Phone support is available at 1-877-355-5787 (toll-free, U.S. only) or +1 646 257 4500 (worldwide, charges might apply). Additional phone support is available in 14 languages from select countries. If you call to open a support case for yourself, use your Partner PIN. If you call to open a case on behalf of a customer, use the customer’s PIN.