To start collecting basic data from an app and/or website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics
- Do one of the following:
- To create an account, click Start for free.
- To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.
- Add a property to your Analytics account. A property represents your app or website, and is the collection point in Analytics for the data from your app/website.
- Add a data stream your property. A data stream supplies data from a specific combination of platform and app (e.g., My Android App, My iOS App) or from a specific website.
- Add the measurement code to your app or website so you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Learn more about how to structure your Analytics account around App + Web properties
Configure your account and properties to determine access to your data and which data is available.
For example, you can:
- Grant permissions to make configuration changes and to interact with data. Learn more about user management and permissions.
- Link your Google Ads and Analytics accounts so you can share data between them and develop a more comprehensive understanding of how your marketing efforts drive user behavior on your apps or site. Learn more
- Link your Firebase and Analytics accounts. Learn more
- Set up conversions to identify the actions you want users to take on your site or app, and to give a monetary value to those actions. Learn more