You can measure behavioral data about your site with Google Ads and Google Analytics. Follow the steps in this article to set up your Google tag with Duda.
Before you begin
You can integrate your Google tag with Duda for free. To set up integration, you’ll need a valid Google sign-in and an active Duda account.
The Google tag ID can map to multiple products like Analytics and Google Ads. If you’d like more customization, you can use the following information to set up additional integrations:
- Google Analytics Property ID (G-)
- Ads measurement ID (AW-)
- Floodlight/DoubleClick Tracking ID (DC-)
- Google Global Measurement ID (G-)
- Sign in to your Duda account.
- On the main menu, click Settings.
- On the call-out menu, select “Google Analytics”.
- Enter your Google tag ID into the “Google Analytics” box.
- After you’ve entered a valid Google tag ID, your changes will be saved automatically.
Note: Don’t add more than one Google tag to each page of your website.