You can measure behavioral data about your site with Google Analytics. Follow the steps in this article to set up a tag for your Google Analytics account with GoDaddy.
Before you begin
You can integrate your GoDaddy account with Google Analytics for free without a plugin. To set up this integration, you’ll need:
- A valid Google sign-in
- Google Analytics Measurement ID ("G-" ID, for Google Analytics 4 properties) or tracking ID ("UA-" ID, for Universal Analytics properties)
- An active GoDaddy account
- Sign into your GoDaddy account.
- Navigate to the “Product” page.
- On the “Product” page, navigate to “Websites + Marketing” and click Manage to open your site.
- From the main menu, click the Edit Website button to open your website builder.
- In the top right corner, click Settings.
- From the dropdown menu under “Analytics & Tracking”, click Google Analytics.
- Enter the Measurement ID ("G-" ID, for Google Analytics 4 properties) or the tracking ID ("UA-" ID, for Universal Analytics properties) in the box provided. Your changes will be saved automatically.
- Click Publish.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll need to wait at least 24 hours before you sign into your Google Analytics account. After 24 hours, you may view conversion data about your site.