Groups lets you create mailing lists, share files with team members using one address, and more.Get Groups: Web (groups.google.com)
Learn Groups basics
What you'll learn:
- Find and join a group
- Post conversations and responses
- Create a group
- Collaborate with your team in Groups
- Manage subscriptions and groups
Need a quick reference for the Groups basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
10 Google Workspace tips to work with remote teams
If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use Google Workspace to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
10 Google Workspace tips to improve communication
Are you overloaded with email conversations? Is your inbox out of control? Email is great, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming. Here are some tips that will help you communicate more effectively and get out of conversation chaos.
10 Google Workspace tips for brainstorming
Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, Google Workspace makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
10 Google Workspace tips to go paperless
Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
Google Workspace Solutions Gallery
Get ideas for solving common business challenges with Google Apps Script.
Training topicsExpand all | Collapse all & go to top
- Choose who can see and join your groups
- Update a group’s settings
- Make a group a Collaborative Inbox
- Add or change a group’s welcome message
- Add a prefix to subject lines of group messages
- Set up auto replies for a group
- Add a footer to group email messages
- Set the group email language
- Delete a group or stop members from posting
Visit the Groups Help Center.