AppSheet Core is available as an add-on paid subscription to all Google Workspace editions. AppSheet Core licenses are included at no cost in Enterprise Plus and Education Plus. Compare editions.
What is AppSheet?
AppSheet is a no-code development platform that lets anyone without coding experience build mobile and web applications. You can build AppSheet apps from data sources, such as Google Sheets, Excel, Cloud SQL, Salesforce, and other similar connectors. App user activity syncs to the connected data source(s). Learn more about AppSheet data connectors.
Apps are dynamic and can be used across mobile devices or browsers. Design the interface for applications using UX templates to create maps, calendars, dashboards, and more. Automated workflows can also be incorporated into apps for doing things, such as sending notifications, generating emails, creating custom reports, and modifying data across any connected source.
Enterprise Plus users can create and publish AppSheet Core apps to other Enterprise Plus users in the same organization at no additional cost.
How licensing works
- If you have Enterprise Plus, all users in your organization that have Workspace Enterprise Plus are automatically assigned an AppSheet Core license.
- If you purchase AppSheet Core as an add-on subscription, you can assign AppSheet Core licenses to some or all users in your organization. Only users with AppSheet licenses assigned to them can share AppSheet apps.
Set up AppSheet Core in your organization
- If you don't have Enterprise Plus, purchase a subscription to AppSheet Core. Go to Add AppSheet Core to Google Workspace.
- Confirm AppSheet is turned on for your organization. Go to Turn AppSheet on or off.
- Sign in to appsheet.com and invite team members to use AppSheet. Go to My TeamMembersInvite Members.
Create new apps from Google Sheets
You can create apps and automated processes containing data from Sheets.
- From within a Sheet, click ToolsAppSheet.
- Click Create an app to connect the sheet to AppSheet.
- Click View Sample Apps to pick from a template.
- Click Learn how to create apps to view an app creation tutorial.