If your Google Workspace edition doesn't include an AppSheet Core license (see Google Workspace editions that include AppSheet Core), your organization can add AppSheet Core as an add-on paid subscription to Google Workspace.
Add AppSheet Core to Google Workspace
If your organization has Google Workspace, follow these steps to add AppSheet Core to your organization's account.
In the Admin console, go to Menu BillingGet more services.
At the left, click Google Workspace add-ons.
- On AppSheet Core, click Get Started.
- Follow the instructions to review the pricing and payment plan, and to select your payment method.
- Set the AppSheet Core security setting, if needed
Charges for AppSheet Core will be included in your monthly Google Workspace invoice.
Add AppSheet Enterprise to Google Workspace
To subscribe to AppSheet Enterprise to Google Workspace, contact your AppSheet Sales representative.
Workspace AppSheet Core security violation error if you are using any of the disabled features in your app. Remove the disabled features from your app or contact your Workspace administrator for more information and assistance.
OutgoingEmailAllowListViolations error in Audit History, then either your team admin has restricted the recipient list for outgoing mail or sending email to external recipients is not allowed by policy, as described below. To address this issue, contact your team administrator to adjust the restricted recipient list or contact your Workspace administrator for assistance with turning off the AppSheet Core Security setting.
- Sharing AppSheet apps and databases with external app users
- Connecting to external app data
- Automation emails to external recipients
- External integration through the app API
- The AppSheet Core security setting applies only to Workspace users in the primary domain, and not to users in secondary domains such as tenant domains or Workspace allow-listed domains. Workspace users in secondary domains are considered to be external app users.
- If the setting is turned on, all AppSheet Core users can share their apps only with other Workspace users in the same primary domain.
- For more granular governance, Enterprise licenses are required.
To turn on or off the AppSheet Core security setting:
- In the Admin console, go to Menu > Apps > Google Workspace.
- Select AppSheet Core license security settings.
- Select Turn on AppSheet Core security or Turn off AppSheet Core security.