Google Workspace offers solutions for large organizations with flexible storage options, advanced video conferencing features, and enterprise-grade security and compliance.
You can purchase Enterprise editions through Google Sales.
Upgrade to an Enterprise edition
If you have a Google Workspace Business edition, you can easily upgrade to an Enterprise edition.
Enterprise editions support unlimited users and include advanced features, such as:
- Enhance Google Drive and Gmail security with data loss prevention (DLP). Scan for sensitive information, such as credit card or Social Security numbers, and prevent sharing. Learn more
- Protect your organization with security analytics, best practice recommendations, and the ability to remediate security incidents with the security center. Learn more
- Set up rules to detect harmful attachments in a virtual environment using the Security Sandbox. Learn more
- Simply connect your LDAP-based applications and services to Cloud Identity or Google Workspace with Secure LDAP. Learn more
- Get more visibility into actions taken by Google staff related to your data with Access Transparency. Learn more
- Manage company owned mobile devices using Apple Business Manager and Android Zero Touch. Learn more
- Use enhanced desktop security for Windows to remotely apply Windows settings and manage users' devices. Learn more
- Create granular access control policies to Google Workspace and SAML applications based on attributes such as user identity, device security posture, IP address, and geolocation with context-aware access. Learn more
Premium administrative controls
- Scan images for text to identify and mitigate loss of confidential data in scanned images. Learn more
- Use a third-party archiving product to store and discover mission-critical email. Learn more
- Analyze Gmail logs in BigQuery using advanced and customized queries. Learn more
- Automate mobile management tasks by setting custom rules that get triggered by suspicious events. Learn more
- Automate user provisioning, authorize apps, and set rules for mobile management with Cloud Identity Premium. Learn more
- Set up enterprise-grade meetings with up to 500 participants and live streaming. Learn more
- Record and share Google Meet sessions in Drive. Learn more
- Analyze, visualize, and share data from your spreadsheet with Connected Sheets. Learn more