You can display your products across multiple countries and languages.
- Depending on your primary country of sale, the language in which your product data is submitted and your programme, you can select additional countries in which to use your product data.
- If you have configured delivery settings for a country, some of your products may be readily available to be shown in additional countries within the same country group.
Countries are categorised into two different groups. Country and language combinations not yet included in these groups will need to be added directly as additional countries of sale.
The countries in which you can automatically advertise using the same product data will vary depending on the country group of your products' primary country of sale.
Group A countries
Data submitted in certain countries in Europe may automatically be shown to other countries in Europe using the same language, provided that all relevant policies for that country are followed.
|Language||Countries in Group A in which data may automatically be shown|
|English||Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom|
|French||Belgium, France, Switzerland|
|German||Austria, Germany, Switzerland|
Group B countries
Product data of countries in this group may automatically be shown to any other country within the group using the same language, provided that all relevant policies for that country are followed.
|Language||Countries in Group B in which data may automatically be shown|
|Arabic||Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Tunisia|
|Chinese (Simplified)||Canada, United States, Australia|
|Chinese (Traditional)||Hong Kong, Taiwan|
|English||Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Republic of Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|French||Algeria, Cameroon, Canada, Côte d'Ivoire, Madagascar, Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia|
|Portuguese||Angola, Brazil, Mozambique|
|Russian||Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan|
|Spanish||Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Nicaragua, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela|
Directly add other languages or countries of sale
For all other languages and countries, you can directly add a new country of sale to any primary feed.
To add a new country of sale:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click Products in the navigation menu, then click Feeds.
- Select the feed to which you want to add the new country of sale.
- Click on the Settings tab, click the 3-dot menu , then click Add Country of Sale.
- Select the new country and language (if applicable).
- Click Add.
The new country of sale will appear in your feed list and the additional country and language combination(s) will take effect upon the next feed upload.
- To allow your products to be shown in all relevant locations, make sure that you've correctly configured delivery for countries to which your products can be delivered. Keep in mind that delivery services can cover multiple countries. Learn more about multi-country delivery
- Set up targeting for Shopping campaigns in Google Ads for all of the countries in which your product is sold. Your Google Ads location targeting settings, including 'Area of Interest' (AOI) or 'Location of Presence' (LOP), should align with your additional Shopping ads countries.Learn more about targeting geographic locations
- All uploaded offers must adhere to Google's Shopping policies. If you target the same feed across multiple countries, country-specific policies are enforced separately for each country.
If you do not complete these steps, your products may not be shown in additional countries.
Customised product data
You may need to customise your product data under the following scenarios:
Same language and currency
Same language, different currency
Different language and currency
title. Alternatively, you can use the Supplemental Feed feature to provide additional language-dependent attributes. Use the currency conversion tool to fulfil the currency requirements.