View your published products
View a list of all products
In the List page, you can view product data details such as:
- Clicks your products have received
- Status (See a definition of each product status)
You can also use the List section of the Products page to take certain actions:
- Filter: To view data for specific filters in your table, select a category from the dropdown menu. Select an accuracy setting and enter any terms you’d like to include.
- Remove: Delete products individually from your product list.
- Sort: Click the headers to sort products by category.
View details for a specific product
By clicking on the title of a product in the List section, you'll see these details and tools:
- Product overview: View an overview of the product (title, link, and product image) and approval status across programs. If there is a problem with your product image, this may be shown here. If your product is disapproved you can view more information on the disapproval reasons in the Item status section of the page. Learn more about item disapprovals
- Technical details: View the expiration date, creation date, and primary feed source for your product as well as mapped online offers for local products.
- Performance: View recent clicks for this product on Shopping ads.
- Item status: View a list of current issues with this product and affected programs. If your product is disapproved for certain policy violations, you may also see an option to request a review of your item by clicking "Request review" Learn more about item disapprovals for policy violations
- Inventory details: View store-level inventory details for your local products.
- Calculations for tax and shipping: Use this tool to see what tax and shipping rates are displayed to end users for this product. In countries where you can specify shipping rates based on shipping destination (for example, the United States or Japan), you need to enter a shipping destination in order to calculate a result. For all other locales, the shipping rate is calculated at the country-wide rate.
- Raw feed attributes: View the values you submitted for each attribute in your product data for this item.
- Final attributes: View the processed values for each attribute in your product data for this item, with attribute modifications made by supplemental feeds, automatic item updates, with feed rules applied, and after attribute rejection. These are the values Google uses to display your items.
- Rejected attributes: View values that have been removed because they are invalid or because you have provided more than the maximum number of values supported for that attribute.
- Information found on your site: View the product information (such as
availability) we found on your site for this product. This data may be used to update your product listing. Learn more about automatic item updates
Common reasons why your products aren't displaying
If your items aren't being included in Google Shopping, look for errors in your Google Merchant Center account using the Products List, Products Diagnostics, and Home pages of your account. For example, errors can result when your product data doesn't process properly into Merchant Center, a required attribute isn't provided, or an item violates a policy. It may take up to 2 hours for your product data to appear in the Products List.
If there aren't any errors in your account, here are a few common reasons why your products may not be included in Google Shopping:Your products are pending
You'll see the status "Pending" assigned to your products in the Products List, Products Diagnostics, and Home pages of your account.
An item that's pending won't show in ads because it's being processed by Google. Your item might be pending for any of these reasons:
- You're new to Merchant Center. When you've uploaded product data to your account for the first time, our specialists review your account to ensure it meets our requirements and Shopping ads policies. This processing can take up to 3 business days for Shopping ads and can take up to a few weeks for other programs.
- Your item has a pending image crawl. You don't need to do anything right now. Your image will automatically appear once we've fetched it. If we encounter any problems, we'll let you know. This processing can take up to 3 business days.
- You submitted products for a beta target country. If you submit a feed to a beta country, it may take significantly longer for your items to be reviewed. Learn more about beta target countries
This feature is turned on by default and may prevent some of your items from showing. Learn how to turn off SafeSearch
If you feel your item has been incorrectly categorized as adult, we recommend removing any mature language or content from your item.
You can also mark your entire site as as unsuitable for minors.
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click Shopping ads from the navigation panel, and then click Configuration.
- Click the Adult content section.
- Check the box for My site contains adult products as defined by Google's policy.
You should also check your Google Ads account to make sure there are no issues with your Shopping campaign.