Your Google Workspace Edition or Google One subscription determines your access to different Google Meet features. Find out what editions have access to which Premium Google Meet features.
Learn what Premium Meet features are available
Premium Meet features include:
- Breakout rooms - Moderators can use breakout rooms to divide participants into smaller groups during meetings.
- Polls - Moderators can create polls for participants to vote on during meetings.
- Live streaming - Moderators can live stream a meeting so others can watch without being in the call.
- Q&A - Participants can ask moderators questions from within the meeting.
- Noise cancellation - Participants can filter out background noise to help limit distractions during a call.
- Attendance tracking - Moderators can get a report on who attended their meetings and live streams.
- Record a meeting - Moderators can record meetings for others to watch later.
- Anonymous joins - Anyone invited to your meeting can join on their computer, even if they aren't signed into a Google Account.
- Dial-in numbers - US and some international phone numbers are available for dial-in at no charge.
- Dial-out - In the US and Canada, you can dial-out to phone numbers or have Google Meet call you to join a meeting at no extra cost.
- Maximum call length - Users can have one-on-one calls and group calls for up to 24 hours.
- Multiple Co-Hosts - Meeting hosts can add up to 25 co-hosts to their meetings.
- Translated captions - You can use translated captions to translate spoken English into French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Live stream Meet calls to YouTube - You can use Google Meet to Live stream a meeting publicly to YouTube.
- Control Slides presentations in Google Meet - In a web browser, you can control Google Slides presentations in a Google Meet video meeting.