Want advanced Google Workspace features for your business?
Learn what Premium Meet features are available
- Breakout rooms - Moderators can use breakout rooms to divide participants into smaller groups during meetings.
- Polls - Moderators can create polls for participants to vote on during meetings.
- Live streaming - Moderators can live stream a meeting so others can watch without being in the call.
- Q&A - Participants can ask moderators questions from within the meeting.
- Noise cancellation - Participants can filter out background noise to help limit distractions during a call.
- Attendance tracking - Moderators can get a report on who attended their meetings and live streams.
- Record a meeting - Moderators can record meetings for others to watch later.
- Anonymous joins - Anyone invited to your meeting can join on their computer, even if they aren't signed into a Google Account.
- Dial-in numbers - US and some international phone numbers are available for dial-in at no charge.
- Dial-out - In the US and Canada, you can dial-out to phone numbers or have Google Meet call you to join a meeting at no extra cost.
- Maximum call length - Users can have one-on-one calls and group calls for up to 24 hours.
- Multiple Co-Hosts - Meeting hosts can add up to 25 co-hosts to their meetings.
- Translated captions - You can use translated captions to translate spoken English into French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Live stream Meet calls to YouTube - You can use Google Meet to Live stream a meeting publicly to YouTube.
- Control Slides presentations in Google Meet - In a web browser, you can control Google Slides presentations in a Google Meet video meeting.