Tip: If you aren’t subscribed to a Google One Premium plan, learn how to upgrade your membership.
Google One Premium plans now include Google Workspace premium.
With Google Workspace premium, qualifying Google One members can get enhanced features on Google Meet and Google Calendar.
Eligibility for Google Workspace premium benefits
With 2 TB or higher premium plans, Google One members and their family group can use Google Workspace premium features.Countries where Google Workspace premium is available
Google Workspace premium features are available with eligible Google One plans in countries where Google Workspace Individual is available.
Google Workspace Individual is currently available in:
- Hong Kong SAR China
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Premium features for appointment calendars
You can create a single booking page to let others schedule unlimited appointments on your calendar at no charge. If you have an eligible Google One membership, appointment schedules come with premium features like:
- Different types of appointments with schedules and booking pages
- Automatic email reminders for people who book an appointment with you
- Multiple calendars checked for schedule conflicts
- You get a professional booking page for the different types of appointments you offer.
- Anyone with an email address can book an appointment.
- Your booking page automatically updates to avoid conflicts with other events on your calendar.
- You get booking confirmation and update emails.
- People who book an appointment with you can also receive an automatic reminder email before the appointment.
- You can customize how you meet with your customers:
- In person.
- On the phone.
- Over Google Meet video conference.
- If you choose to meet over video conference, a Google Meet link is automatically added to your appointments.
- You can adjust the minimum or maximum time in advance that an appointment can be booked.
- You can limit the max number of appointments per day.
- You can customize the window for appointments.
- You can automatically add custom buffer time in between appointments.
- You can collect extra information from people who book appointments through the appointment booking form.
Enhanced features for Google MeetLonger meeting length
Google One Premium plan members can host group calls with up to 100 participants for up to 24 hours. One-on-one calls up to 24 hours continue to be available for all users using a personal account.
To help limit distractions in your meeting, you can filter out background noise. Meet can remove background noises such as typing, closing a door, room echo, or the sounds of a nearby construction site.
- Audio capture from screen sharing won’t be affected by noise cancellation.
- Meet filters out noises that don’t sound like voices. Voices from TV or people talking at the same time won’t be filtered out.
- If non-speech is an important part of your meeting, like playing musical instruments, turn off noise cancellation.
- Meet adjusts the audio so everyone is heard at a comfortable volume.
Recordings include the active speaker and anything presented. You can also choose to record the meeting's captions. Recordings are saved to the organizer’s Meet Recordings folder in My Drive. An email with the recording link is sent to the meeting organizer and the person who started the recording. The link is added to the Calendar event.
Other windows or notifications are not included in the recording. Pinning a participant won’t affect who is shown in the recording.
These people get notified when a recording starts or stops, but can’t control the recording:
- People outside of your organization
- Mobile app users
- People who dial in using a phone
Prerequisites to use this feature
To live stream:
- The YouTube channel must be approved for live streaming in advance. It can take up to 24 hours to get approval. Learn how to get started with live streaming.
- The YouTube channel that you have access permission to must be connected to an ongoing meeting. Learn how to add or remove access to your YouTube channel.
- The participants who have access permission to the connected YouTube channels are the ones who can start the live stream from Meet.
- If host management is off: Anyone in the hosts’ organization can initiate a Live stream.
- If host management is on: Only the hosts and co-hosts can initiate a Live stream.
Tip: For a seamless experience, it is recommended that you promote the participant to a co-host who wants to initiate a Live stream.
To live stream as an initiator:
- Dial into the meeting with the same email address connected to the YouTube channels you want to stream to.
- Dial into a meeting from a laptop or desktop device, since initiating a Live stream via a mobile device is currently not possible.
- Unless you are a Workspace Individual or a Google One Premium Subscriber, your Workspace admin needs to turn this feature on for your organization before you can use it. Learn how to turn live streaming to YouTube on or off.
Get help with Google Workspace premiumCompare Google Workspace premium to Google Workspace Individual
Google Workspace Individual includes more premium features to help individuals run and grow their businesses.
With a Google One membership, you have more storage across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos, plus extra Google benefits and features. Learn more about Google Workspace premium in Google One.
Features included in Google Workspace premium are also included in Google Workspace Individual.
You can cancel your Google Workspace Individual subscription at any time. When you cancel your subscription, you’ll stop future payments for Google Workspace Individual. Subscriptions to Google Workspace Individual are nonrefundable.
To cancel your subscription
- On your computer, go to manage your account.
- Go to "Upcoming Payment" and click Cancel subscription.
- Answer prompts.
- Click Finalize cancellation.
Features for Google Workspace premium are available for:
- Google One members with Premium 2 TB or higher premium plans
- Members of their Google One family group
If you own a domain Google Account, like “Sue@CompanyName.com” or “Joe@JoesFamily.net,” that has an eligible Google One membership, you'll receive Google Workspace premium benefits.
If you change your Google One membership to a Google Workspace account for business or education without Google Workspace premium, you'll lose access to that feature. Learn which editions of Google Workspace include premium features.
- If you change your Google One Premium plan to a Workspace Essentials Starter account, you'll lose access to background noise cancellation and meeting recordings, but you can still host longer meetings.
- If you change your Google One Premium plan to a Workplace Enterprise Starter account, you'll lose access to background noise cancellation, but can still record and host longer meetings.