For subtitles in your language, turn on YouTube captions. Select the settings icon at the bottom of the video player, then select "Subtitles/CC" and choose your language.
When travelers are looking for a place to stay, they expect to find relevant, up-to-date, and accurate information to plan their trip. Follow these best practices for showing free booking links on Google to ensure that users will see the best options you have available.
Review your hotel list and matched properties
Get found on Google by making sure your properties are included in our list of available hotels and that the information like name, address, and phone number are updated.
- Include all properties you’d like to show on Google in your hotel list.
- Resolve any property matching or data issues by using our matching tool. You can add a missing property if it's not found on Google Maps. Learn how to resolve property matching issues
- (For hotel owners) Update your Business Profile on Google by making sure your Google Business Profile is verified and your hotel information is up-to-date. Learn more from our guide on how to be a supplier on Google
Provide accurate prices
Send us accurate prices and review them often to ensure that what you're displaying as the price in search results matches the price users will see on your booking site.
- Provide all available rooms and rates, and separate taxes and fees when available. We support prices for itineraries up to a year in advance with stays of up to 30 days.
- Ensure that your feed price is updated at least as often as your prices change on your website. Learn how to monitor your price feed status
- Check that the prices in your feed match the price on your landing page for all users and devices.
- Monitor your price accuracy score by going to the "Accuracy" tab under the "Prices" section in your Hotel Center account. Learn how to check your price accuracy
Provide a user friendly landing page experience
Help users navigate the booking process by making it clear and simple to locate the price they selected and check out.
- Send users directly to the landing page where they can find the room and rate they selected.
- Prominently display the selected room and rate on the landing page.
- Ensure your page loads in a reasonable time and is fully functional.