You can use Classroom in your school to streamline assignments, boost collaboration, and foster communication. Classroom is available on the web or by mobile app. You can use Classroom with many tools that you already use, such as Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Calendar.
What can you do with Classroom?
||What you can do with Classroom
- Create and manage classes, assignments, and grades online without paper.
- Add materials to your assignments, such as YouTube videos, a Google Forms survey, and other items from Google Drive.
- Give direct, real-time feedback.
- Use the class stream to post announcements and engage students in question-driven discussions.
- Push content to students’ screens.
- Invite parents and guardians to sign up for email summaries with a student's upcoming or missing work.
- Track classwork and submit assignments.
- Get feedback and grades.
- Share resources and interact in the class stream or by email.
- Share your screen with a teacher.
- Get an email summary of your student’s work.
- Review announcements and activities.
- Protect data and set permissions for your users.
- Set up classes and rosters.
- Create, view, or delete any class.
- Add or remove students and teachers from classes.
- Get 24/7 support.