- Google Drive
- Google Photos
Get more cloud storage with:
- Google One, which starts with 100 GB of storage. Check if Google One is available for your account.
- Google Workspace for work and school. Storage sizes vary. For more information, contact your administrator.
- Google Workspace Individual, which comes with 1 TB of storage. Learn about Workspace Individual.
- At any time, you can change your storage plan to either a monthly or annual fee.
- A Google One subscription doesn’t expire -- it’ll renew automatically unless you change your settings.
- When you switch to a different payment schedule, it can take up to 24 hours for these changes to take effect.
- In addition to the listed price, you may be charged local taxes or fees. These rates may be changed by local entities without notice from Google. Google doesn’t charge extra fees beyond the listed price. If you live in the European Economic Area or Morocco, you’ll be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT) on Google Play purchases. For these purchases, you can request a VAT invoice or receipt.
- Buying Google storage is only available in some countries. Find countries where you can buy storage.
If you already pay for a Drive plan, you get automatically upgraded to Google One at no charge. Learn more about how your existing storage works with Google One.
If you don't have a Drive plan, you can become a Google One member to get more storage, help from experts, and extra member benefits.
Buy more storage with Google One
- Make sure you’re signed in to your Google Account.
- On your computer, go to one.google.com.
- On the left, click Upgrade.
- Choose your new storage limit.
- Review the new plan prices and payment date. Then, click Next.
- To confirm your Google One plan, click Subscribe.
- How your existing storage works with Google One
- How much Google One costs in your location.
- How to switch to a monthly or yearly storage plan.
About Google One plans offered by another company
Manage a Google One plan offered by another companySwitch to a different Google One plan only available on the Google One site and app
How can I switch to a Google One plan that's only available to purchase through Google One site or app?
- Cancel your current Google One plan by contacting the company that sold you the plan.
- Subscribe to a Google One plan available on the Google One site and app.
Why is there an issue with my payment?
What happens if there’s an issue with my payment?
Update your Google One membership through Pixel Pass
Change your plan
Improve collaboration and stay connected with Google Workspace Essentials
If your company wants better collaboration and more storage for work projects, you can sign up for a Google Workspace Essentials account. To sign up, use your business email address.
A Google Workspace Essentials account provides:
- Secure, reliable video conferencing
- Shared drive space where teams can store all of their content
- Collaboration apps like Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Security, privacy, and compliance tools
- No domain verification or IT involvement required
Your Workspace Individual plan comes with 1 TB of storage. You can buy more storage with Google One. Learn about Workspace Individual.If you're a Google One plan member:
- Your Google One plan storage is in addition to your Workspace Individual storage.
- There's no change to your Google One membership or Family Plan and Membership Sharing.
- You stay enrolled unless you choose to cancel.
Check if your Google Drive storage is updated
- It can take up to 24 hours for the storage to be available. You can check your storage at https://www.google.com/settings/storage.
- If your storage is incorrect, sign in to your Google Account to see if your payment went through.