Google Workspace Individual is a subscription plan that helps small business owners be more productive.
- Conduct group meetings longer than 60 minutes on a computer
- Record meetings
- Use noise cancellation
- Join meetings by phone
- Use breakout rooms, hand raising, and polls in meetings
- Create and share appointment schedules
- Set appointment schedule start and end dates
- Change a specific date’s availability
- Add buffer time between appointments
- Set a maximum number of appointments
- Require email verification for appointments
- Edit your booking form
- Send reminder emails
- Create branded emails with customized layouts
- Use multi-send for email marketing
Check where Google Workspace Individual is available
Google Workspace Individual is currently available in:
- United States
Subscribe to Google Workspace Individual
You can sign up for a 14-day trial of Google Individual Workspace on your personal Google account. After your trial ends, your monthly subscription will begin. For pricing information or to subscribe to Google Workspace Individual, go to https://workspace.google.com/individual.
If you use Google Meet or Calendar, you might get a prompt to subscribe to Google Workspace Individual. To subscribe, follow the steps provided in Google Meet or Calendar or go to Google Workspace Individual.