View Google Drive plan prices or upgrade storage
All Google Accounts start with 15 GB of free storage to use across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. To see options for your account, sign in.
- You can update your storage plan for a monthly or annual fee.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your new storage to become available.
- You can change or cancel your storage plan.
- You may be charged local taxes or fees in addition to the prices listed. Google doesn't charge extra fees.
People with paid Drive storage plans can get early access to Google One. We're making Google One more widely available in the coming months. Learn more about how your existing storage works with Google One.
Upgrade your storage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Menu Upgrade Storage.
- Tap the price for the plan you want.
- Choose your payment type and tap Subscribe.
Pricing and payment types
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.