With Google One:
- You get more storage for Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
- You can call or chat with experts for answers to your Google related questions.
- You receive extra benefits to get more out of Google.
- You can share your membership with up to 5 family members.
What changes when you upgrade
You receive extra storage through your Google One membership. This storage becomes your new storage limit. You no longer buy storage through Google Drive. Learn how your existing storage works with Google One.
- It can take up to 24 hours for the storage to be available. You can check your storage here.
- If your storage is incorrect, to check if your payment went through, sign in to your Google Account.
- If you bought storage through Photos, Gmail, or Drive, you must manage your account there. You can't make changes to your Google One account via the Google One app.
Buy Google One storage
On your iPhone or iPad, you can upgrade to Google One from these Google apps:
Buy storage via the Google Drive app
Tip: Make sure your Google Drive app is up to date. It may take a few minutes after you update for your purchase to appear. Update your Google Drive app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Google Drive .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Menu Storage.
- Under “View details,” tap Buy storage.
- Select a storage plan.
- To complete the setup, follow the on-screen instructions.
Buy storage via the Google Photos app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Photos app .
- If you don't have Google Photos, download the app.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture Account storage View Google One settings.
- At the top left, tap Menu Storage Get more storage.
- Choose your plan.
- Complete your purchase in the Google Play Store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Help with upgrade issuesManage subscriptions not purchased on the App Store
If you use the Google One website or another device to sign up for a plan, but you don't buy a plan via the App Store:
- You can download the Google One app onto your Apple device.
- You can't change your Google One plan on your iPhone or iPad.
If you want to adjust your account and manage your membership via the app, you must buy a plan with an Apple subscription.
Step 1: Cancel your Google One plan
On your computer:
- Go to Google One.
- Cancel the Google One plan you previously bought.
Step 2: Buy a Google One plan with an Apple subscription
On your iPhone or iPad:
- Download the Google One app from the App store.
- Open the Google One app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Membership plan.
- Select a Google One plan.
- After you pick your plan, in the App Store, confirm your new subscription.
To make Google One subscription changes, use the Google account that you used when you subscribed to Google One in these iPhone and iPad apps:
- Google One