Who is my administrator?
If you have a Google Account, sign in now for help that's tailored for your account.
Do I have an administrator?
If you use Google services through your work or school, you have an administrator who set up your account and manages which services you can use.
You might also have an administrator if you use your account with a group, like a club, your family, or even friends.
If your account ends in @gmail.com, an administrator doesn't manage your account. Instead, you manage the account yourself.
Tips to find your administrator
If you have an administrator, it's likely the person who gave you your username, as in email@example.com.
- In a company or school, your administrator might be someone in your IT department or Help desk.
- In a group or club, your administrator might be the person who manages the group's email or web site.
You might also have more than one administrator.
What can my administrator do for me?
- Reset your password, if you forget it
- Turn on the services you can use, such as Google Drive or Google+
- Tailor how services work in your account
- Help solve problems or answer questions with your account