View the Experiments report
The Experiments report allows you to track the progress of your experiments. For each of your experiments, the report shows you the performance of your original ad unit against that of the variation. You can use this report to help you see which version of an ad unit performed better during your experiment.
You can access the Experiments report from the following places in your account:
Performance reports tab
Just as with any other performance report, you can run the Experiments report from the Performance reports tab.
- Visit the Performance reports tab.
- In the left-hand panel, click Common reports and then select Experiments.
- In the table below the graph, click the name of your experiment.
My ads tab
Once your experiment is running, you can view the Experiments report from the My ads tab.
- Visit the My ads tab.
- Select Experiments, under “Content” in the left navigation.
- In the table of experiments, click the View report link below the name of your experiment.