Manage App Maker for your G Suite team
App Maker is G Suite’s low-code app development environment that gives developers the tools to quickly build and share apps.
App Maker is available with G Suite Business, Education, and Enterprise editions.
Note: This guide is for administrators. To learn how to use App Maker, go to the developer documentation.
- Action advised: App Maker shutting down
- Turn App Maker on or off for users
- Set up a Cloud SQL database for App Maker
- App Maker security and permissions
- About app user security
- Whitelist App Maker apps
- Monitor App Maker projects and Cloud SQL use
- Publish an App Maker app in the G Suite Marketplace
- Delete App Maker apps and databases
- Export from App Maker
- Support and SLA for App Maker