As a Google Workspace customer, you get support for Google Workspace core services, some migration, synchronization and API tools, and mobile and offline versions of apps. Refer to a service below to view the support details. Depending on your Google Workspace subscription, you might not have access to some services.
Before you contact support
- Find help for your issue in the Google Workspace Admin Help Center.
- Check if we already know about your issue.
- Collect information for the support team.
- Review our core services summary.
- Review our Service Level Agreement.
Administrator servicesAdmin console
- Data migration service
- G Suite Migrate
- Note: Support for G Suite Migrate is only available to participants in the Beta program.
- G Suite Migration for Microsoft Exchange (GSMME)
- G Suite Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GSMMO)
- G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GSSMO)
- G Suite Migration for HCL Notes (GSMIN, formerly G Suite Migration for IBM Notes)
- Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS)
- G Suite Password Sync (GSPS)
- Google Calendar Connector for HCL Notes (GCCIN, formerly Google Calendar Connector for IBM Notes)
- Google Calendar Resource Sync (GCRS)
|Issue||Break-fix support||Developer support||How to contact us|
|Production issue with an existing implementation||✔︎||You can call, chat, or email Google Workspace Support. For details, go to Contact Google Workspace support.|
|How to use Google APIs||✔︎||Support for Google APIs is provided on Stack Overflow. To find the Stack Overflow forum you need, refer to the links at the bottom of the Google Workspace Developer API site.|
|Cloud Search API||✔︎||Email Google Workspace support. Phone and chat support are not available for Cloud Search API.|
|Google Apps Script||✔︎||✔︎||
On the developer site, there are different ways you can get support. For details, go to How to get help.
Productivity servicesApp Maker
- App Maker Users Group—Public group where you can interact with the product team and other developers
- Google Cloud Connect Community—Community consisting of Google Workspace customers, partners, and Google Cloud product teams
- Stack Overflow—Programming forum used to field technical questions
Google Workspace customers get support for the following web-based services:
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Sites
- Google Forms
- Google Drawings
As a Google Workspace customer, Google Tasks is covered under your Service Level Agreement and gets the same technical support as any core service.
As a Google Workspace customer, Google Contacts gets the same technical support as any core service.
You can get help with:
- Accessing contacts.
- Missing or extra autocomplete results in any service.
- Changing the visibility of your Directory.
- Importing contacts to your Google Workspace account with a CSV file or vCard.
- Delegating contacts.
- Duplicate or mismatched contacts.
- Creating or editing contacts.
- Finding and merging duplicate contacts.
- Synchronizing contacts to any supported third-party mail client or mobile device. For details, go to About IMAP and POP clients.
We don’t provide support for:
- Syncing contacts to any unsupported mail clients or mobile devices.
- Questions on how to use APIs to change settings or user accounts.
- Third-party Google Workspace Marketplace apps that manage domain contacts.
- Gmail settings
- Email delivery
- Outbound emails (including bounced and rejected messages, SMTP relay, and SMTP configuration)
- Advanced Gmail routing
- Mail Fetcher
- IMAP and POP
For all Google Workspace editions except Education and Enterprise for Education, Google+ and Google Currents are covered under your Service Level Agreement and get the same technical support as any core service.
Not sure which Google Workspace edition you have? Go to Compare Google Workspace editions.
Google Groups for Business isn’t available with the legacy free edition of G Suite.
As a Google Workspace customer, Groups for Business is covered under your Service Level Agreement and gets the same technical support as any core service. Support for the consumer version of Google Groups is not available through Google Workspace support.
Google Workspace functionality support for mobile and offlineMobile app support
As a Google Workspace customer, you can get support for the latest available version of Google-authored apps for Apple iOS or Android.
Before you contact Google Workspace support, be aware that:
- For apps that rely on libraries not owned by Google, issue resolution might depend on a response from the third party.
- The experience and features in a service’s mobile app might be different than the desktop version.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.