As a Google Workspace customer, you get support for Google Workspace core services, some migration, synchronization and API tools, and mobile and offline versions of apps. Refer to a service below to view the support details. Depending on your Google Workspace subscription, you might not have access to some services.
Before you contact support
- Find help for your issue in the Google Workspace Admin Help Center.
- Check if we already know about your issue.
- Collect information for the support team.
- Review our core services summary.
- Review our Service Level Agreement.
If you use third-party software that interacts with Google Workspace, remember that the Google Workspace Support team can't assist with debugging third-party code, especially if the code doesn't use official Google APIs or interfaces.
Expand section | Collapse all & go to topAdmin console
|Issue||Break-fix support||Developer support||How to contact us|
|Production issue with an existing implementation||✔︎||See Contact Google Workspace support.|
|How to use Google APIs||✔︎||Support for Google APIs is provided on Stack Overflow. To find the Stack Overflow forum you need, refer to the links at the bottom of the Google Workspace Developer API site.|
|Cloud Search API||✔︎||See Contact Google Workspace support.|
|Google Apps Script||✔︎||✔︎||
On the developer site, there are different ways you can get support. For details, go to How to get help.
You can get support for migration and sync products developed by Google, including:
- Data migration service
- Google Workspace Migrate
- Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Exchange (GWMME)
- Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GWMMO)
- Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GWSMO)
- Google Workspace Migration for HCL Notes (GWMHN)
- Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS)
- Password Sync
- Google Calendar Connector for HCL Notes (GCCHN)
- Google Calendar Resource Sync (GCRS)
- Calendar Interop
For products that rely on libraries not owned by Google, issue resolution might depend on a response from the third party.
Expand section | Collapse all & go to topAssignments
Google Workspace customers get support for the following web-based services:
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Sites
- Google Forms
- Google Drawings
As a Google Workspace customer, Google Tasks is covered under your Service Level Agreement and gets the same technical support as any core service.
Expand section | Collapse all & go to topContacts
As a Google Workspace customer, Google Contacts gets the same technical support as any core service.
You can get help with:
- Accessing contacts.
- Missing or extra autocomplete results in any service.
- Changing the visibility of your Directory.
- Importing contacts to your Google Workspace account with a CSV file or vCard.
- Delegating contacts.
- Duplicate or mismatched contacts.
- Creating or editing contacts.
- Finding and merging duplicate contacts.
- Synchronizing contacts to any supported third-party mail client or mobile device. For details, go to About IMAP and POP clients.
We don’t provide support for:
- Syncing contacts to any unsupported mail clients or mobile devices.
- Questions on how to use APIs to change settings or user accounts.
- Third-party Google Workspace Marketplace apps that manage domain contacts.
- Gmail settings
- Email delivery
- Outbound emails (including bounced and rejected messages, SMTP relay, and SMTP configuration)
- Advanced Gmail routing
- Mail Fetcher
- IMAP and POP
For all Google Workspace editions except Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals and Google Workspace for Education Plus, Google+ and Google Currents are covered under your Service Level Agreement and get the same technical support as any core service.
Not sure which Google Workspace edition you have? Go to Compare Google Workspace editions.
Google Groups for Business isn’t available with the legacy free edition of G Suite.
As a Google Workspace customer, Groups for Business is covered under your Service Level Agreement and gets the same technical support as any core service. Support for the consumer version of Google Groups is not available through Google Workspace support.
Google Workspace functionality support for mobile & offline
Expand section | Collapse all & go to topMobile app support
As a Google Workspace customer, you can get support for the latest available version of Google-authored apps for Apple iOS or Android.
Before you contact Google Workspace support, be aware that:
- For apps that rely on libraries not owned by Google, issue resolution might depend on a response from the third party.
- The experience and features in a service’s mobile app might be different than the computer version.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.