Upgrade to Google Apps for Business
If you're using the free version of Google Apps, you can upgrade to Google Apps for Business and try it free for 30 days, for up to 10 users. This free trial period starts from the time you upgrade and lasts for 30 days or until you add more than 10 users (whichever comes first). Before your trial ends, you must either set up billing to keep using Google Apps for Business. Or downgrade to go back to using the free version of Google Apps.
Everyone in your domain must upgrade. You can't upgrade some users to use business features while others continue using the free version of Google Apps.Why upgrade?
When you upgrade from the free version of Google Apps to Google Apps for Business, you'll receive a number of additional business-grade services, including:
- 24/7 phone and email support
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- Additional storage for mail and online documents
- Interoperability with Microsoft Outlook®
- Enhanced security features
- And much more!
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Company Profile > Profile.
Where is it?
- Click Upgrade to Google Apps for Business.
After upgrading, you have 30 days to either:
- Set up billing for continued business features. You can set up billing at any time without prematurely ending your free trial. You'll incur no charges until your 30-day trial ends or you add more than 10 users. In fact, we recommend entering your billing information well before the end of your trial to avoid disruption in business-grade services. Direct debit or bank account transfer may take longer to set up than other payment methods. For details, see available forms of payment.
Google Apps for Business costs are charged per user. For details, see this billing overview.
- Downgrade to the free version to go back to using Google Apps for free.
You can't downgrade once your paid subscription begins. You can downgrade to the free edition during your 30-day trial. However, once you set up billing and then either add more than 10 users or let the trial expire, the option to downgrade is no longer available.