With YouTube Studio, it takes fewer clicks to perform top creator tasks, and tools are quicker to respond. The new design also means YouTube can build creator features faster and more reliably.
YouTube Studio has many new tools for finding data and insights on your channel’s performance.
- The new YouTube Analytics design shows a clear overview of your performance, from your channel as a whole to each specific video. It also has new metrics such as, like impressions, impressions click-through rate, and unique viewers. Learn more about the new YouTube Analytics.
- Video snapshots throughout YouTube Studio tell you how your latest video is performing as compared to your previous videos.
- Proactive insights give you quick info on your performance to save you time.
- The Known YouTube issues card gives live updates on major YouTube issues or outages.
News and announcements
The new YouTube Studio Dashboard keeps you up-to-date with what's new and interesting on YouTube. You’ll find Ideas for you to help improve your channel, as well as News highlighting updates for the creator community. You can also select What’s new in Studio for the latest updates to creator tools and features.
Other new features
- Merch & crowdfunding sites: Link to your merchandise or crowdfunding site(s) from your videos.
- Copyright Match Tool: Find full re-uploads of your original videos on other YouTube channels.
- Live tab: Manage your live streams in one place.