After you upload a video, you can change its metadata in YouTube Studio. Change everything from your video's title to caption and comment settings. Learn how to make changes to multiple videos at once.
Edit video details
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Videos.
- Click a video’s title or thumbnail.
- Set the video’s settings and select Save.
Available video settings
Basic settings tab
- License and rights ownership
- Caption certification
- Recording date
- Video location
- Comment settings
Watch how to edit video settings
Check out the following video from the YouTube Creators channel on how to edit video settings.