In some cases, when you search for hotels on Google and select a hotel to book, you’ll stay on Google to complete the booking process. You can complete the reservation quickly using contact and payment info stored in your Google Account.
- Search for hotels on Google.
- If you select a hotel that can be booked on Google, follow these steps:
- Check your dates and number of guests.
- Select a room.
- Provide guest details:
- Contact information stored in your Google Account will automatically load if you’re signed in.
- If you're not signed in, click Sign in at the top of the page.
- Or you can manually enter your contact info.
- Click Continue.
- If you're signed in to your Google Account, you can use Google Pay:
- Select a stored payment method from the drop-down menu and click Continue. If you're not signed in, enter your card details and click Continue.
- Review your booking details and click Book this room.
Google will securely pass your reservation and payment details to the hotel or online travel agency that is selling the room. The hotel or travel agency will process your booking and charge your card, and will be responsible for the booking and all subsequent customer service. Once your booking has been processed, you'll receive a confirmation email from the booking partner. You may also receive a summary email from Google.
Payment methods & transaction details
Depending on the hotel or travel agency partner, your card may be charged when you book the reservation, at check in, or at check out. Some partners may place a hold on your card for the full cost of your stay, either at the time of booking or later.
You can pay with supported credit and debit cards, which are shown during the booking process.
Your statement will show a charge from the hotel or travel agency partner, not from Google.
Get info about your reservation
In the confirmation and summary emails you receive after booking a hotel, you can find:
- Details about your reservation
- The hotel or travel agency’s contact information
Tip: If you don’t see these emails within 24 hours, check your spam folder.
If you’d like to change or cancel your reservation, contact the hotel or booking partner directly for help.
It can take up to 24 hours for a hotel to see your reservation in their system. If the hotel can’t find your reservation within 24 hours after booking, contact the booking partner or let us know.
Ask questions or send feedback
First, try contacting the hotel or travel agency directly for help. If you already contacted the hotel or travel agency and still need help, contact us.
Terms and conditions apply to your booking