Hotel campaigns let you bid for dynamic ads that appear when a traveler searches for a hotel on Search, Maps, or the Assistant. These ads appear in a hotel booking module that can show photos of the hotel, amenities, prices, and a link to book the hotel.
Getting startedBecause hotel ads are dynamic, you'll need to provide (or work with an integration partner who provides) the following:
- A hotel list feed (the hotels you want to advertise)
- A price feed (an up-to-date set of prices for different itineraries),
- A point-of-sale configuration (landing pages that users arrive at when clicking on your ads)
The above items are managed in a Hotel Center account, which you will link your Google Ads account to run Hotel campaigns and manage your budget, campaigns, ad groups, hotel groups, bids, and reporting. If you're an existing hotel partner, migrate to Google Ads.
- Attract travelers who are actively looking for a hotel in a particular area. Hotel ads contain your company's name, hotel name, price, and text callouts to highlight the unique benefits of booking through your site.
- Tailor a hotel's prices by a hotel's availability and traveler itineraries.
- Send customers to a website to book, or allow them to book on Google.
- Pay for an ad only when someone books a hotel. Or fine-tune your bidding by factors such as device type, the traveler's country, or length of stay.
Where your ads appear
After someone searches for a hotel on Google Search, Maps, or the Assistant, they'll see a hotel search module with hotel photos, names, prices, and a map. When they select a hotel, they'll see up-to-date prices and links to book that hotel for the dates and number of guests they select. Learn more about what makes up a Hotel ad.
Hotel ads appear globally, and ads can be displayed in every major language and currency. Note: Some restrictions apply
Campaigns and budgetingWith Hotel campaigns, you set specific budgets and can reach travelers based on their country of residence and device they're using. Within a campaign, ad groups let you set specific bid adjustments based on the traveler's itinerary.
Within an ad group, hotel groups let you set base bids for hotels based on their attributes. Learn more about hotel groups
Note: You can also create campaigns, set bids, and manage your hotel groups using the Google Ads API.
With Hotel campaigns, you can either bid when someone completes a booking or when they click on your ad:
Commissions (pay-per-booking): You pay only when a traveler books your hotel, depending on the payment model you choose.
Commissions (pay-per-stay): You pay only when a traveler completes a stay they booked through Hotel ads. Available only to select partners.
Max CPC bid (fixed or percent): You pay when a traveler clicks on your ad. For the CPC bid strategies, you can adjust your bid by factors such as device type, traveler location, length of stay, and other factors.
Enhanced CPC: Automates bid adjustments for a Max CPC bidding strategy.
- How travelers find Hotel ads
- What makes up a Hotel ad
- New partners: Get started with Hotel campaigns
- Existing partners: Migrate to Hotel campaigns in Google Ads
- Create a Hotel campaign or manage hotel groups