Get started with Google PlaySet up a payment method
You can find and download apps and digital content in the Google Play Store . Learn how to set up a payment method to use with all apps.Fix payment issues
- If you pay for Google products or services, a payments profile is automatically created for you the first time you enter payment details during checkout. Learn how to update and manage your payments profile.
- If you try to buy something on Google Play, but your payment is declined or failed to process, learn how to fix payment issues on your account.
Fix an issue with Google PlaySign into Google Play
If you’re having trouble signing into your Google Play account, you can troubleshoot Google Play sign in issues.Download apps in the Play Store
If you’re having trouble downloading apps from the Play Store, follow these steps to fix the issue.Request or check on a refund from Google Play
- Check that your Wi-Fi is strong. Learn how to fix internet connection problems on Android devices.
- Check the storage space on your device. Learn how to free up space on Android.
- Check for system updates on your device.
If you still can’t download apps in the Play Store, you can learn how to fix problems downloading apps.
Google may give refunds for some Google Play purchases depending on the refund policies. Learn about refunds on Google Play.View transaction history
You can review your Google Play order history at any time.Report unauthorized charges
If there was an unauthorized charge on your account, you can report charges you don't recognize.Change subscription
To cancel or pause your Google Play subscription, you can learn how to change your subscription.Redeem Google Play gift cards
Google Play gift cards can be redeemed for credit in the form of Google Play balance. Fix problems when you redeem a gift card.
For more info on Google Play, go to the Google Play Help Center.