Bing Ads features in Search Ads 360
The following lists the Bing Ads features that Search Ads 360 supports, unsupported features, and any available workarounds.
Learn more about Bing Ads.
Supported Bing Ads features
- Ad campaigns (search campaigns with text ads). See supported campaign settings
- Shopping campaigns that target the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, and France.
- Expanded text ads
- Dynamic search ads (reporting only)
- Product ads generated by shopping campaigns
- You can add countdowns from Bing Ads and sync them in, or simply add countdowns to your ad copy in Search Ads 360.
Targeting and bid adjustments
- Geographic targeting and bid adjustments (ZIP codes for some countries, cities, metro areas, states/provinces, and countries/regions)
- Language targeting
- Device targeting and bid adjustments
- Clicks, cost, impressions, and related metrics
- Quality score (ad group level or higher)
- Impression share
Unsupported Bing Ads features
- Unsupported campaign settings:
- Multiplicative bid adjustments (+-1% increments)
- Campaign-specific timezones
- Shared budgets
In Search Ads 360, an error will occur if you edit the budget of a campaign that is using a shared budget. Edit shared budgets in Bing Ads only.
- Network selection:
- All search networks (Bing and syndicated search partners)
- Bing (owned and operated) only
- Bing syndicated search partners only
- Pricing model
- Shared targeting (a feature that is available only through the Bing Ads API)
- Ad copy testing of expanded text ads. Test only standard text ads.
- A/B Landing page testing. Use ad copy tests instead.
- Microsoft Audience Ads
- App extensions
- Automated extensions
- Callout extensions
- Call extensions
- Image extensions
- Location extensions
- Review extensions
- Structured snippet extensions
- Shared negative keywords
- Age and gender
- Day of the week/time of day
- Radius targeting
- Geographic targeting options that let you target customers in a specific location or customers who search for information about a location
Remarketing lists you create in Bing Ads—including lists you create as part of cross-channel remarketing—do not appear in Search Ads 360. Any targeting or optimization you specify in Bing Ads will be applied by Bing Ads when your ads are served, but Search Ads 360 cannot report performance data for Bing Ads remarketing lists.
If you use Google in-market audiences in your campaigns, you can use the Bing Ads Import from Google Ads feature to copy those campaigns over to Bing Ads to make management easier. Learn more about what gets importedby the Bing Ads feature.
- Website exclusions
- Enhanced CPC
- Maximize Clicks
- Maximize Conversions
- Target CPA
While Search Ads 360 uses one of the available custom parameters to uniquely identify keywords and ads, you cannot view or manage Bing Ads custom parameters from Search Ads 360. If you sign into Bing Ads and add custom parameters for a keyword or ad, you can successfully sync the item into Search Ads 360, but Search Ads 360 ignores the custom parameters you created. Bing Ads will apply the custom parameters when it serves an ad.
- Labels that you apply in Bing Ads do not appear in Search Ads 360. Use Search Ads 360 labels for Search Ads 360 reports and Bing Ads labels for reporting within Bing Ads.
- Universal event tracking
Create a Bing Ads engine account in Search Ads 360.